Saturday, May 22, 2021

8 weeks

 8 weeks today. This week I had my first doctor's appt. It went well. Hearing the words, "Baby has a strong heart beat" hits differently. No twins, just one, but we are so grateful. The staff was really nice and we were satisfied with the overall appt. I've noticed a decrease in mood and energy. I've been nauseous throughout the day, so laying down has been my main remedy. The increased fatigue probably has been the most significant effect. I haven't been keeping up on the house and laundry as much. Fitness hasn't been a priority, but I think the lack of exercise has been the made reason my mood has decreased. I've been spending my devotions in bed. So I've been using this time to ask the Lord to help me holdfast to I'm loved based on my position with Christ and not my performance. I'm quality because of what Christ did for me not because of all my well accomplished tasks. I prayed today that my confidence will come from and be found in that truth. So at times like this, I can bask in and be covered in his grace. A picture from last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment